Opened by clicking the Current Locations button on the loads or material loaded screens.
- Filter - Allows the list of items to be filtered based on any details of the parts.
- Shows the current location of the material that has been shipped including the:
- Pos - position of the destination in the shipping route. Blank if the destination is no longer in the part's shipping route.
- Location - The name of the firm that the material is currently located at. Shop if the material has been returned to the shop. Jobsite if the material has been shipped to the jobsite.
- Last Completed - The name of the last completed destination group.
- Next Destination Group - The name of the next destination group in the shipping route. Blank if the last destination has been completed or if the destination is no longer in the part's shipping route.
- Qty - Quantity at that location. If the quantity is negative that means that the shipping information has been changed after the material proceeded to the next destination and there is a break in the chain. For example, let's say a part goes to a subcontractor, is returned to the shop, and is then shipped from the shop to the jobsite. Then later the item on the load to the subcontractor is un-returned. This screen will show as a quantity of 1 at the subcontractor and -1 at the shop, since now one more has been shipped from the shop to the jobsite than has been returned to the shop. If the quantity is negative then it will be highlighted in red.
- Weight - Weight at that location.