Add Material – Click the ‘Add Material’ button, opening the ‘Loads – Add Material’ window.
- Filter - Allows the list of items to be filtered based on any details of the parts.
This screen has an included/not-included selection of parts to add to the selected load. The order of the destinations that a part is shipped to is enforced, so the items available for selection are only those that:
- Include the load's destination group in it's shipping route.
- Have the firm that the load is shipping to included in the shipping route destination, if the load is not bound for the jobsite.
- Are currently located where the load is shipping from.
- When the selected load # is changed the list of available material will refresh if the selected load has a different destination group or shipped from/to locations as the previously selected load.
The section below the Not Included grid has inputs to allow the user to key in the details of the items to add. Pressing enter/tab through these fields goes to the add (>) button after the quantity input so they can quickly be entered from a list.
- To add a partial quantity of an item to the load select the item in the Not Included grid, change the value in the Quantity input below to the desired quantity to add, and click the add (>) button.
- The Mark field will be highlighted in yellow if the part has any unresolved inspection failures against it. These parts can only be added to the load if the user has the PDC Load Tracking > Insert - w/ Inspection Failures permission.
- The Mark field will be highlighted in red if it is currently on hold.
- The To Add and New Total weights below the Load # and Date Loaded fields will updated based on the items moved over to the included side.
- If the 'Load on Assign' box is unchecked then the selected items will be assigned to the load but not yet marked as loaded. That would need to be performed as a separate step on the load details screen.
- The Inspection button opens the inspection test record screen filtered on the current job and the main mark of the currently selected item.
- The Add Material button adds the items and quantities that have been moved to the Included side to the selected load.
While in the ‘Loads – Add Material window, use these methods to add items to the ‘Included’ side of the window;
a) Double click an item, moving it to the ‘Included’ side of the window.
b) Click to highlight an item in the ‘Not Included’ side of the window, click the right pointing single arrow moving it to the ‘Included’ side.
c) Click the first item of a group, hold down the ‘Shift’ key, click on the last group item highlighting all, and then click the single right pointing arrow to move this group to the ‘Included’ side of the window.
d) Hold down the ‘Ctrl’ key, click on individual items, and then click the single right pointing arrow to move them all to the included side of the window.
As items are loaded, the calculated weight will show to the right of the ‘To Add’ and ‘New Total’ at the bottom right of the window.
- Main Mark – Click the down pointing arrow to the right of the field to select a Main Mark
- Piece Mark - Click the down pointing arrow to the right of the field to select a Main Mark
- Sequence – Use ‘Sequence’ to filter for a specific sequence. Click the down pointing arrow to the right of the field to select a sequence, filtering then for those items in the ‘Not Included’ List for selection.
- Lot # - Use ‘Lot #’ to filter for a specific Lot #. Click the down pointing arrow to the right of the field to select a Lot #, filtering then for those items in the ‘Not Included’ list for selection.
- Quantity – Change the quantity in this field as needed. The quantity entered in this field will be loaded, remaining items will be available for a different load
- Load Number – Click the down pointing arrow to the right of the field to view and select a different load
- Date Loaded - Click the down pointing arrow to the right of the field to show the calendar, click to select a different date
- Inspection – Click the ‘Inspection’ button to open the ‘Test Records’ window allowing users to run tests for items to be loaded.
- Add Material – Click the ‘Add Material’ button, returning to the ‘Load Details’ window.