Update Tekla EPM manually
If the Update folder has not been defined in the Default Directories dialog box, users need to update Tekla EPM on each client workstation manually.
- Download the desired update from downloads.tekla.com.
- Close Tekla EPM.
- Go to the location where you downloaded the update, and double-click the update.
- In the Tekla EPM License Agreement wizard, review the license agreement.
- Select Accept.
- At the bottom-right corner, click Next >.
- In the Destination Folder field, check the location where the update will be installed.
- To install the update, click Install.
The update is installed.
- When the update has been installed, click Close to close the installation window.
A dialog box opens, allowing you to select if you want to start the updated Tekla EPM and verify that everything works as expected.
- Click Yes.
- Log in to Tekla EPM.Note that sometimes when you log in to Tekla EPM after an update, you may get the following messages:
A message saying that the current database needs to be updated.
A message confirming that the database should be updated.
A message asking you to allow creating a backup copy of the current database.
Click OK, create a backup, and save it to the desired location.
Tekla EPM will continue to update any information that needs to be updated.
You can now start working in the updated version of Tekla EPM.