Sign in to Tekla EPM
To sign in to Tekla EPM for the first time, do the following:
- Start Tekla EPM.
- In the Trimble ID section of the Log In dialog box, click Sign in.
If you do not have a Trimble Identity, see Create your Trimble Identity.
- In the Trimble Identity dialog box, type your email address and password.
- If you want to stay signed in with this Trimble Identity, select the Stay signed in check box.
- Click Sign in.
The Trimble Identity dialog box closes automatically.
- If necessary, in the Configuration list of the Log In dialog box, select which configuration of Tekla EPM you want to use.
Note that you only need to select a configuration if you have purchased more than one configuration of Tekla EPM.
- Type your Tekla EPM username and password.
The username and password need to be created by an administrator in your company.The default Tekla EPM sign-in information for administrators is:
If you have previously used Fabsuite, your username and password are the same as in Fabsuite.
- Click Log In.
- In the Enter Value dialog box, do either of the following:
- To save your Trimble Identity and use it automatically when you sign in to Tekla EPM, select Yes in the list.
- To not use your Trimble Identity automatically when you log in, select No in the list.